Your A.M meal truly is the most important for preventing late day binges. Fill up your meal with dietitian approved, easy prep picks.
Breakfast is the most important meal. Whether building muscle or trying to lose weight, starting the day off right gives you the fuel you need. Try adding muscle building supplements or pre workout supplements to your morning routine. These bodybuilding supplements give your body the push you need to achieve your summer body goals.
- Veggie Scamble – Scambling two eggs with spinach and tomotoes.
- Cereal Combo – Mix 1/2 cup of a high fiber blend cereal with 1/2 cup of greek yogurt.
- On the Go Eggs – Top fiber crackers with 1/4 of an avocado and two hard boiled eggs.
- A.M. Toast – Top a slice of whole grain bread with 2 T nut butter and a banana, then sprinkle with hemp seed for crunch for a good dose of protein.
- Overnight Oats – Add milk with oats the night before and refrigerate over night.
- Oatmeal Bowl – High in fiber, oatmeal will keep you full until lunch.
- Yogurt Parfait – Layer up by grabbing a 5.3 oz of yogurt and add walnuts and 1/2 cup of raspberries.
- Grab and Go Yogurt – For busy mornings, take protein packed yogurt and add an orange for an excellent source of vitamin C.
- Nut Butter Blend – Microwave 2 T nut butter for 20 seconds. Then add fruit and hemp seeds. The protein and fiber combo will give you a burst of energy.
- A Savory Spread – 1/4 cup of cottage cheese and a few pistachios delivers a hit of flavonoids. An antioxidant that can reduce inflammation.