Explosive Training for Strength Gains
High-Intensity, explosive training (HIET) is the key to rapid gains
Gains in aerobic capacity, muscle mass, strength, power and fat loss that will take your fitness to the next level. Explosive training, HIET turns on biochemical pathways that build strength and power, trigger muscle hypertrophy and mobilize fat burning hormones that give you that lean athletic look.
This type of training is not for the faint of heart. Combine high intensity training with protein and legal steroids that will help with muscle recovery and gains. This will make faster progress than you though possible.
Some tips for getting the most out of your HIET routine:
- Practice on an elliptical or stationary bike two to three days per week for 10-20 minutes each workout.
- Train with weights explosively at least two days per week.
- An effective weight training program should create high levels of muscle tension.
- Do 30-60 minutes of aerobic exercise at 60-85 percent of maximum effort, three to five days per week.
- Eat a well balanced diet.
- Back off if you get injured.